Friday, October 31, 2008

it is time to move

RE: Tendering Resignation

As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you 8 weeks notice of my intention to leave my position as Architectural Assistant effective on 31st Oct 2008.

I have decided that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career.

Thank you for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last one year.

I have enjoyed working for this company and appreciate the support provided to me during my tenure with this company.

Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

Yours Sincerely,

……………………..
Sapturinah Puidin

1 comments:

posurm said...

good luck at your new place... all the best in your life.. good things are waiting for u ahead... just be confident...

anyway, thanks for always helping me when i need extra hands... really appreciate it..

send regards to shimi too.. say thanks to him.. owe u both alot.. aku doakan korng bhgia.. hehehe