Monday, June 9, 2008

thinking of my design...


i am thinking of my design for 3-storey terrace house. im intended to apply modern tropical architecture style on it. this is the current project that i handle. at first, im going to do research or so called precedent study. i did surf net, reading magazines and etc to get more info on how to produce a good design for terrace house. mayb, certain people looking into housing project as a very command project. but, for me i need to know all bout designing a house. 'house' as a shelter for us to live. in my personal opinion, design a house i not very easy.

after go through few crits and comment from mr.lew(principal in my office), i realize that there are many consideration on designing a house. by the way, the pics is actually a terrace house in Lakeedge, Puchong which is maybe will put influence on my design...

0 comments: